Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Sunday 4 September 2011

Photo Diary: Dead Sea Panoramic Complex

The other, after having a quick lunch at the Dead Sea, I decided to stop by the Dead Sea Panoramic Complex. I had heard a lot about it, but never had the chance to go and explore it for myself. I had my camera with me, so decided to snap a few pictures for Green Eve. As you will notice, this photo diary is drastically different from the past three that I posted last month, and this just comes to show you how diverse Jordan is!

The panoramic view was spectacular, and it was amazing to gaze into the horizon and realise that right there in front of you was Hebron, Bethlehem, Jerusalem & Jericho. It was quite the sight!




If you're ever in Jordan, then I highly recommend you visit the Dead Sea Panoramic Complex. Trust me, you'll fall in love!


Anoud x


ALL IMAGES BELONG TO GREEN EVE/ANOUD AL-FAWWAZ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...