Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Sunday 10 July 2011

Beautiful Creatures: The Lion

Lions

If you know me well, then you probably know how obsessed I am with cats. Big, small, domestic, wild, I like them all! My favourite, though, has got to be the mighty & beautiful lion. The hair, the eyes, the charisma, it all gets to me. I think part of my love for lions is credited to the fact that I am a leo. I' also have big, curly hair that often gets compared to that of the lions. That, for me, is one of the best compliments ever... Well, somehow! Anyways, here is a post completely dedicated to this mesmerising creature.




Im sure you've either heard of Christian the Lion or perhaps even seen the video before. Either way, you need to watch the video below, because I can never get enough. Make sure there are some tissues around though!






How can you not love this beauty?

Anoud



Images: weheartit.com

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

thank you! I love love love love love them!!! lions rule!! and they know it--lol

Anoud Al-Fawwaz said...

You're most welcome Marilyn! Yes they do :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...