Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Monday 11 June 2012

Talk About Efficient Living

Whenever I'm bored and feeling a little uninspired, I turn to YouTube to find interesting videos showcasing unique individuals and ideas from all around the world. A few days ago, I came across this great video about how an architect from Hong Kong, Gary Chang, designed his 344 sq. ft. apartment in a way where he can take advantage of every corner of it and make it as efficient as possible. Amazingly enough, Chang managed to transform the tiny apartment, which he calls the "Domestic Transformer", into 24 different designs using sliding panels and walls; PURE GENIUS!!! Watch below and see for yourself how creativity and functional design can transform a small space into an eco-friendly compact place that exploits every inch of space to meet your needs. You won't believe it till you see it!



I no longer dream of a panoramic New York apartment with exceptional views of Central Park and Manhattan (well not as much as before that is); I now want my very own little "Domestic Transformer"!

Anoud x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...