Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Photo Diary: Dorset

Last month, Alyazia and I went to Dorset in South West England for a week long field visit for our Protected Landscapes class. We were very fortunate that, despite the cold, it was sunny on most days, and so I managed to snap a few lovely shots. Besides, the area is absolutely breathtaking so it was perfect for capturing some of its beautiful sites and scenery. I've been loving the Camera+ iPhone app lately, and with it I managed to take amazing pics that I actually like better than the ones I took with my digital camera. Here are my favourites below; enjoy! :)


































xx,

Anoud


ALL IMAGES BELONG TO GREEN EVE / ANOUD AL-FAWWAZ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...