Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Monday 16 January 2012

Looking for a film to watch?

It's that time of the year in England when students all over the country are stressing over exams and worrying about revision. I am one who also worries a lot and gets bored SO very easily during this period. What's ironic is that despite having so much to read, I continue to distract myself and eventually end up sitting on my laptop downloading some movie or tv show to watch. Very frustrating how easily distracted I get, especially when I have things to do, but oh well, c'est la vie! Thankfully, I'm a last minute type of person most of the time, so I always end up managing in the end. SO, the point is, yesterday I ran out of things to watch until I remembered Of Forests and Men. I already watched it last year, but hey 7 minutes of Edward Norton's voice with Bertrand's breathtaking aerial photography, who could resist?

Now, if you haven't seen this last year, then I recommend you watch it now. The film is produced by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, who was appointed by the United Nations for the production of this film for the International Year of Forests, which was last year 2011. Again, the film is narrated by none other than the amazing Mr. Edward Norton. I love this collaboration so much; both Bertrand and Ed Norton are my favourites as you can tell by past GE Favourite Green Person of the Week posts!

So play the film below and look back at why the importance of forests was highlighted last year and how we need to continue to pay attention to maintaining and conserving the world's precious forests for the valuable and diverse resources that they provide us with.




Anoud x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...