Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Friday 30 December 2011

Photo Diary: The Jordanian Bedouin Lady

December has been a crazy month! First half of it, I was swarmed with deadlines, and these past couple of weeks I've been home spending time with the family, which explains why I have been MIA for a while now. But, I'm happy to say I'm back now! Back to blogging, and back to the addiction that is the internet.

Now, back to the purpose of this post, today I went to the Northern Badia in Jordan, to Al Mafraq my hometown, to visit and check up on some families there. Most GE readers probably remember my past visits to Mafraq from the very first Photo Diary posts. Today's Photo Diary, however, is dedicated to the Jordanian Bedouin lady. Every time I go to the Northern Badia, I get inspired by the beautiful, strong ladies that stand tall and proud of their heritage and never stop working hard while raising future generations and caring for their families. These ladies embody true beauty and a genuine heart. I love that whenever I asked if I can photograph them, they smiled enthusiastically and happily gazed at the camera lens with captivating eyes. Despite all the hardships that she has encountered in her life and continues to face every day, the Bedouin lady never stops smiling and never stops spreading the love with her warm hugs and welcomed kisses. That, to me, is not only inspiring, but it is also beauty and grace at its best. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves now:




























P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

May it be a blessed year filled with happiness for you and your family.

xx,

Anoud


ALL IMAGES BELONG TO GREEN EVE/ ANOUD AL-FAWWAZ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...