Like Green Eve? Go ahead, share it:

Sunday 23 January 2011

Green Tip of the Day

Walk as much as you can.



Even though it's cold outside, try to walk as much as you can instead of using your car. It's a nice way to explore the city and the street life and it's a healthy routine and a great way to exercise! I walk everyday to classes as mostly all students do in Manchester, but when I need to go to the city centre I also do sometimes walk, but only if it's not too cold cause it's quite far. However, I do take a 'low-carbon' shuttle as an alternative way instead of a taxi. Not only is it free, but it stops all over the city centre and is very convenient and clean! But when the weather is nice and not too cold, I surely don't mind walking. 




But always make sure to wear many layers and keep warm :)

Anoud x


ALL IMAGES BELONG TO GREEN EVE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...